Monday 20 June 2022

Portfolio 2 Week 1

 For my second project, I am sculpting and modeling my own concept art Bonnie Usami, a bunny girl.
During this first week, I began proxying in Zbrush and starting the sculpting process. Learning from my experiences with the last project, I will be focusing on spending more time sculpting in A pose and stay in symmetry for as long as possible before posing. This way, game ressing will be more straight forward. 

To do this, I will get symmetry sculpting finished and the I will bring my sculpt into Maya for retopology. Then I will bring the mesh back into Zbrush to pose and sculpt from. My hope is with this method, I would just have to finesse my game res to compensate for deformations and changes in the mesh from sculpting in pose.

The schedule:
Week 1: Proxy and beginning high res sculpt
Week 2: Finish high res sculpt
Week 3: Finish game res, UVs, first bake
Week 4: Texturing and final display



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 3