Sunday 10 July 2022

Portfolio 2 Week 4 Final Turn In

 Unfortantely I ran into a mutitude of issues while reposing my sculpt this week. Besides going back and forth a lot with the zrig and zpheres and rerigging, a restart of Zbrush ended up messing up my transpose master rig. After spending a long time posing, the error popped up after I tried to apply it. From what I can tell, it seems me having a duplicate tool as a backup in the file ended up causing the transpose master to mess up.

The other issue came with my Zbrush having issues saving. At first I thought it was viruses or my zbrush software having issues as the error mentioned antivirus. I paniced because it corrupted saves I had for my project. I ended up fixing it after realizing it was a storage issue.

I will be submitting late renders and pivoting my project at the moment to be just a high poly sculpt polypainted and rendered in Zbrush. I am sorry for the misshap and will polish it and bring it to where it should have been for industry.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 3